1. League play will take place on Wednesday morning at the Canoa Ranch Golf Course. Shotgun tee times will vary based upon the season.
2. The Canoa Ranch/Torres Blanca's Men's Golf Club will use the automated signup option of the Golf Genius Program. The email invitation will be sent out each Thursday for the following Wednesday's competition. The invitation will be closed at 3 PM on the Tuesday prior to the competition.
3. All members must have valid handicap with GHIN # and AGA membership in the Canoa Ranch/Torres Blancas Men's Golf Club.
4. On the day of competition members must check in at the pro shop to take care of green fees and pay the $10 tournament fee. Any winnings from the competition will be paid out in cash and will be available in the pro shop by noon on the day after the competition.
5. The Golf Genius computer program will determine all teams based upon the game for the day and ALL SCORES WILL BEAUTOMATICALLY POSTED TO THE GHIN SYSTEM AFTER THE COMPETITION.
6. League members will have their choice of which tee they would like to play, either white or green. The Golf Genius program will make the proper course handicap adjustment based upon the tee chosen.
7. Each league member will have the opportunity to by "Hole in one insurance". The cost will be $5 and the total amount of the fund will be paid to any member that gets a hole in one and that time a new fund will be established.
8. Annual dues for the Canoa Ranch/Torres Blancas Men's Golf Club will be $10 annually.