1. League play will take place on Wednesday morning at the Canoa Ranch Golf Course. Shotgun tee times will vary based upon the season.
2. The Canoa Ranch Men's Golf Club will use the automated signup option of the Golf Genius Program. The email invitation will be sent out each Thursday for the following Wednesday's competition. The invitation will be closed at 3 PM on the Tuesday prior to the competition.
3. All members must have valid handicap with GHIN # and AGA membership in the Canoa Ranch Men's Golf Club.
4. On the day of competition members must check in at the pro shop to take care of green fees and pay the $10 tournament fee. Any winnings from the competition will be paid out in cash and will be available in the pro shop by noon on the day after the competition.
5. The Golf Genius computer program will determine all teams based upon the game for the day and ALL SCORES WILL BEAUTOMATICALLY POSTED TO THE GHIN SYSTEM AFTER THE COMPETITION.
6. All players will play from the white tees. If a member is over the age of 80 and has an index above 20, he will have the option of moving to the red tee. Once this decision is made the member may only make one tee change per calendar year.
7. Each league member will have the opportunity to by "Hole in one insurance". The cost will be $5 and the total amount of the fund will be paid to any member that gets a hole in one and that time a new fund will be established.
8. Annual dues(if required by the league) for the Canoa Ranch Golf Club will be $10 annually.